Non Disclosure Agreement
AEGEAN FILM FESTIVAL | NON PROFIT ORGANISATION ADDRESS: 79 ATHANASIOU KARALI - PAPAGOU - ATHENS - 15669 VAT EL997003326 | Registered Tax Office: DOY Cholargou | [email protected] | www.aegeanff.com |+30 210 6519939 - as the Organiser
the person under the above details (form) as the Team Member
Article 1 - Confidentiality Obligation | Submissions
As a member of the Aegean Film Festival Judging Team, I hereby pledge that in accepting this role:
1. I will not divulge or utilize confidential information gained from judging submissions, or discuss with any other party, any details of any entry that I am required to judge;
2. I will perform the task required of me to the best of my ability in accordance with the procedures set down and in the spirit of the program, without bias or prejudice to any entrant or entry;
3. I will declare to the Organizer any involvement that I have had in any entry listed for me to judge;
4. I will not copy or retain any entry material during the online or live judging process, nor remove any written notice, material, score sheet, document or part of any entry.
Article 2 - Confidentiality Obligation | Organization
1. The Team Member will keep information about the Organization, the films, the programmes, the procedures, and the filmmakers confidential unless the Organization consents to the disclosure of the information. This applies to information related to the Organization's operations, programming, contacts, financial information, business plans, as well as PR strategies and internal production matters.
2. The Team Member also declares not to disclose data or non public information about other team members, volunteers, board or other officials of the Organization without the permission of this person and the Organization
If you have any queries regarding the Aegean Film Festival Terms and Conditions you are advised to contact Aegean Film Festival in writing before submitting this form.
We collect this information to understand the diversity of our team and become better in the future by including more under-represented groups.
The information you enter above is treated as personal or sensitive personal data according to the EU GDPR standards, has maximum encryption and will not be shared with any third party.